Bollywood-ish

Thursday 5 May 2011

Additional info about The Madhuri week

I am happy to say that quite a lot of people have agreed to join in our special week dedicated to Madhuri Dixit, but together with their help came also questions. So here comes just a short, additional info.

1. What should I do? - Do you have a blog? Tumblr? Livespace? Anything of the sort? Then simply publish an article (or articles) related to Madhuri Dixit during the next week from Monday to Sunday. Do not forget to mention why you publish it AKA inform your readers about the The Magic of Madhuri week, so maybe they too can add their two cents. On Sunday I shall make one article in which I shall publish links to your work, so if you want to be featured send me a link! And YES, it can be an older article that you have already published, just add to it the information about the special week.

2. What should I write about? - That is entirely up to you! It can be  summary of your thougts on Madhuri, list of your favourite dances, review of one of her films, something funny, a drawing if you´re skilled enough...... anything at all. And you are more then welcome to write more then one article.

3. I don´t have a blog, but I want to write something. - Let me know, I´ll send you my e-mail and I shall publish your stuff on my own blog under your name.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the comments!

13 comments:

  1. Change the fonts, they are unreadable.
    Like most of the content here. Go, watch some more movies and the post something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don´t know what is wrong with the fonts on your screen, as I can read them very clearly.

    And if you think the content here is unreadable... then don´t read it. It´s as easy as to hide under "Anonymous" label. (which brings us to the question: why should I change the fonts that you cannot see well if you are not going to read my articles, hmm?)

    As for the films I´ve watched, they are all listed in Upcoming reviews and the rest is already reviewed. BTW what favourite film of yours I trashed that the content is "unreadable"? (and now I´m missing the LOL smiley)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I'm excited for this!

    And your fonts/content are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! :) I´m excited too and cannot wait to read everybody´s contributions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can read everything - don't worry. And I'll try to contribute, as I said, though I'm a bit stressed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don´t be!!! This is supposed to be a fun thing. It´s not a larger then life project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ALLYY! Great idea. I will try to contribute but I won't promise anything, haha.

    And the ''anonymous'' member perhaps needs glasses - not trying to be mean, but this is her blog and everyone seems to be able to read everything. Cut it with the arrogance and negativity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm... I can't say I'm the biggest Madhuri fan although I have seen a fair few of her films when I was younger (she was great in them I might add). If I do add something to this week it'll definetly be from a humorous perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mantra: Only fools stay anonymous... (technically I'm not anonymous!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Salluuuuuu - what an honour for my blog!!! Do come more often :) And if you contirbute I´m sure I´ll be thrilled to bits!

    The Bolly Hood - as long as it isn´t insulting, we are more then happy to except funny articles :) And you are more then right about eh anonymous cowards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I meant "accept" of course, not "except"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey!
    I really love this idea and I'm thinking about posting something about Madhuri on my Livejournal. Is that OK? Or should it be on Blogspot or Tumbler?

    Oh and your font is perfectly readable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! You are most welcome to use your Livejournal! :D And thank you!

    ReplyDelete